Medical Tourism implies traveling for medical care to another nation. This has been referring in recent years to those individuals from underdeveloped countries who have moved to nations with significant medical services for treatments not accessible at home.
But, it is the reverse in latest years where individuals from developed countries move to emerging nations for a therapy that is very inexpensive. Simply put, medical tourism is only heading for medical care overseas.
India has founded itself as an significant wellness resort among national and foreign visitors, promoting ancestral methods of Ayurveda, Yoga, Siddha and Naturopathy. An rise in consciousness of alternative medicine encourages visitors to embark on wellness journeys or take part in wellness operations.
MEDICAL TOURISM HOSPITALS IN KERALA
- KERALA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA
- NIMS MEDICITY, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, KERALA
- ASTER MEDCITY ERANAKULAM
- ANANTHAPURI HOSPITALS & RESEARCH INSTITUTE, TRIVANDRUM,KERALA
- AMRITHA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE, ERANAKULAM
- AZEEZIA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH CENTRE, KOLLAM, KERALA
- NIRMALA HOSPITAL, KOZHIKODE, KERALA
- S.H. MEDICAL CENTRE MULTI SPECIALTY HOSPITAL, KOTTAYAM, KERALA
- SUNRISE HOSPITAL, KAKKANAD, COCHIN, KERALA
- WESTFORT HITECH HOSPITALS LTD, THRISSUR, KERALA
- CHAITHANYA AYURVEDA HOSPITAL, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
ADVANTAGES OF MEDICAL TOURISM IN KERALA, INDIA
Most figures show that therapy expenses in India begin at approximately one-tenth of the similar therapy cost in the United States or the United Kingdom.
Quality of Healthcare
India has 33 JCI accredited hospitals.Multi- and super-specialty hospitals across the country brings lots of international patients every day.Ayurveda hospitals and Dental clinics makes the country the no 1 choice for medical tourists.There is little to no waiting for quality health care.
Ease of Travel
The govt has abolished visa constraints on tourist visas requiring a two-month difference between successive trips for individuals from Gulf countries that is probable to increase medical tourism A visa-on-arrival system has been established for visitors from select nations that enables overseas citizens to remain in India for 30 days for medical purposes.
English is an official language spoken by most individuals and by medical practitioners almost universally. A big amount of medical tourism businesses are supporting visitors, particularly patients from Arabic, Russian, English, and Bangladesh.
TREATMENTS OFFERED IN MEDICAL TOURISM
- Bone-marrow Transplant
- Cardiac Bypass
- Eye Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- IVF Treatment
- Liver Transplant
- Kidney Transplant
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cancer Treatments
- Ayurveda Treatments
- All Inclusive Treatment Packages
- Online Consultation (Tele Medicine)
- Ayurveda Rejuvenation and Travel packages
- Therapeutic Yoga, Meditation and Counselling for Stress relief
- Acupuncture and Acupressure for Pain relief
- Medical Travel
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Hospitalization and Treatment
- Post Treatment Follow up Care